- November 1, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix AT&T Email Error
How to troubleshoot Your U-Verse TV Remote with TS&R?
Sign in together with your member ID and password to software, troubleshoot, or reset your U-verse TV faraway control.
Using the TS&R device on your TV and different Quick Fix pointers
Access the U-verse TV TS&R tool
If you have U-verse TV service, you could use our Troubleshoot & Resolve device for your TV. From the U-verse TV far off manages:
- Press Menu.
- Select Help and then Information.
- Select Troubleshoot & Resolve.
- Press OK.
- Select TV Remote Control and go for Troubleshooting, then observe the activation.
Quick Fix guidelines
Here are a few recommendations for troubleshooting your U-verse TV far off manipulates:
- Check the mode buttons – For all, however, the S20 and S30 remotes, pick out the AT&T mode button to your U-verse TV far-flung to manipulate the U-verse TV receiver, which gives you get entry to the Menu, Channel Guide, and channel capabilities.
- Select the TV mode button to manipulate primary TV functions, consisting of the settings. The DVD mode allows you to control your DVD participant, and the AUX mode is for auxiliary equipment.
- Check the batteries – When you press the AT&T button located on the pinnacle of the remote control, the button needs to shine brightly. If the button does not shine, exchange the batteries.
- Maintain good enough area between the receiver and the TV – Some more recent TVs have back-lighting that every so often can intrude with the far-off manipulate sign. To limit the opportunity of interference, make certain there is adequate space among your TV and the U-verse TV receiver.
- Aim the faraway – Your U-verse TV far off manipulate is sending indicators in your receiver. Aim the far-off manipulate directly at the receiver, not on the TV or some other device.
- Clear any obstructions between the remote control and the receiver. The far-off manage works at a maximum distance of approximately 20 toes, so make sure you are within that variety.
- Check cables – Check for a cushy and comfortable connection of the video cables among your TV, Gateway, and your receiver. Also, make sure your TV’s enter settings healthy the sort of cable you are using.
- Restart your receiver – Hold down the POWER button for 10 seconds then press it again to restart. This method will take five-8 minutes and will impact any DVR recordings in development.
You may have some questions to ask then, you should call on AT&T Technical Support Number. They will help you to solve your issues regarding your AT&T U-verse TV remote.