- April 17, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix Juno Email Error
Juno Email Set up on iPhone
Juno email offers the users with an email account without any price. The users can access an extensive range of interactive features while using Juno email. It works on the Post office protocol standard (POP) that means it can be configured to work with iPhone’s mail app just like other mail accounts. It is significant to set your Juno server details manually as it does not come pre-configured. For that, you can follow the simple troubleshooting steps or simply dial Juno customer service Number that is accessible for providing high-end services round the clock.
Simple steps to set up Juno email on iPhone:
Follow the steps mentioned below to easily set up Juno email on iPhone of your own without any difficulty:
In your iPhone, select ‘settings’ in the menu.
Scroll down and select, ‘Mail, contacts, and calendars’.
Click ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘other’.
Click ‘Add mail Account’ and enter- Name, email, password, and description.
Select POP3 below the ‘incoming mail server’ and enter this:
- Hostname: pop.juno.com
- Username: Email;
- Password: Your password
Scroll down and below ‘outgoing mail server’ enter- Hostname: smtp.juno.com, your username, and password as they are.
Click Save and choose your email address on the next screen.
Scroll down and below ‘outgoing mail server’ select SMTP.
Below the Main server choose smtp.juno.com & make sure the following information is presented- SSL: SSL and server port: 465.
Click this and go to the earlier screen and select ‘advanced’ and make sure this is entered – SSL: SSL & Server Port: pop.juno.com.
Restart your iPhone to end up the process. You are now prepared to use Juno email on iPhone.
Juno Email Set up on Android Device
Do you desire to access Juno Email on Android? Principally Juno users need to know how to set up Juno emails on Android, thus this blog will help you. Google and its products generally dominate the Android device. So, if you believe Gmail is the only email option left for you, then take a break. The Android device supports POP and IMAP supported email client, thus you can access any email client. If you are Juno users and striving for the solution to how to Setup Juno Email on Android, then follow the process mentioned below. Alternatively, User can contact to the Juno email customer service number if they face these types of difficulty.
Steps to Setup Juno Email on Android:
Follow the steps mentioned below in a sequential order to easily set up Juno email on Android:
- Open the Menu of the Android device and click on ‘Mail’.
- A list of Mail providers will emerge on our screen, choose ‘Other’.
- Here, enter your Juno email address and password. After filling the applicable details, click on Next button.
- Choose POP as a server account and in the field of Incoming Mail Server, enter ‘pop.juno.com’ and keep the server port number as 995.
- That was about Incoming, in the field of Outgoing Mail Server, type ‘smtp.juno.com’ and keep the server port as 465.
- SSL must be enabled for Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server.
- Now, it’s time to make a display name and after furnishing the same, click on the Finish button.
- Finally, access the features of Juno on your Android device.
Previously configured, but failed to send or receive emails?
Juno Email only supports the POP server. Thus, if you have kept the server as IMAP, then you will fail to access the email features. Thus change it instantly with POP and the detailed settings are listed above.
How to set up Juno email in outlook 2010?
Juno offers both free and paid kinds of internet access and email services. You can send and receive messages from any web browser with the help of the webmail service of Juno.
If you desire more control over your Juno mail and the capability to organize it in folders and save it, add the account to Microsoft Outlook 2010. Outlook 2010 is an advanced application with nearly all updated features. Configure Juno account properly to guarantee suitable functioning of Outlook 2010 with Juno mail. Juno technical support assists you in configuring Outlook with your email account.
Easy steps to setup Juno email in outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010 on your computer.
- See at the toolbar at the top of the window and tap the word “Features”.
- Look in settings and tap “Email accounts”.
- Tick mark on “Add a new email account” and afterward click “Next”.
- Choose the kind of email Juno user by clicking the circle next to “POP3” and clicking the “Next” button to go to the next screen.
- Add the name connected with Juno account in the white box for your name.
- Enter your entire email address in the white box next to the words “email address”.
- Then, Enter “Server Information” for your Juno account.
- Choose “POP3” from the drop-down menu next to “Server for Inbound Mail” and enter “pop.netzero.net” in the incoming server field.
- Below “Outbound Mail (SMTP) Server,” enter “smtp.netzero.net “, and then click “Next”.
- Enter your account information for the account that you desire Outlook to access.
- Now, enter your member number in the box next to Username.
- Afterward, add your password to Juno in the box next to “Password”.
- Tick mark the box resembling “Remember password”.
- Tap on “Test Account Settings” to guarantee Outlook configuration.
- Tap on “Advanced” tab in the “Properties” window.
- Scroll down to the word “Delivery,” and make confirm the box next to “Save a copy of messages on the server” does not have a mark in it.
- Tap “OK” to create your email in Outlook.
You may contact Juno customer service through Juno Email technical support phone number and get essential information for any of your queries. We are backed up with a team of certified, trained and knowledgeable experts having several years of experience in resolving Juno email issues. Furthermore, you can get remote support for Email via toll-free phone number for all types of technical errors. Once you dial our toll-free, you will get connected to experts who are accessible day and night for your assistance.