- October 26, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix AT&T Email Error
Steps To Set up Your iPhone with AT&T Emails
Our very own AT&T email is also working with the iPhone. Yes, you heard it right. And we are going to tell you the comprehensive guide to fix the settings of the AT&T email for your iPhone and IPad.
Let’s begin with some following steps:
Maybe these are important and knowledgeable to you, while you are ready to set up your iPhone with AT&T email.
Note: if the exact steps are varied because of different models of Apple products, and then you don’t need to be hesitated to ask any questions to us on AT&T Customer Helpdesk Number.
Steps to follow:
- Choose the setting option in your iPhone’s Home screen, and then go for further steps.
- The second step is to dive into the “Mails, Contact, and Calendar” on the left, and then select Add Account from the iPhone menu.
Now, I think you should go with the next step below.
- Tap on the option written as other and then select the option named Add Mail Account.
- While you are going through all these processes, you will be asked to enter your Name in the text field. You will again ask to enter your name as you want to see in the display.
- Next step to change the description for your account to attain the AT&T email.
The other steps like this to follow.
- Select “Fly” at the best and enter “att.net” for the Host Name. Your full email address as the User Name and your secret phrase under Incoming Mail Server.
And then, then the options are written like this below.
- Enter “outbound.att.net” into the Host Name, your full email address as the User Name and your secret word under Outgoing Mail Server. Tap “Spare.”
- Tap “Progressed.”
- Flip both the “Approaching Uses SSL” and “Active Uses SSL” to ON. Enter “995” as the port number for the approaching server and “465” as the port number for the active server. Tap “Spare.”
You are all ready to use your AT&T email account with your iPhone too. Our techies are here to help you on AT&T Email Technical Support Number +1 844 444 4174 if you couldn’t access and connect your iPhone with the AT&T email. Our AT&T Customer Helpdesk Number with help you’re to resolve your issues within minutes without any hassle and boundaries.
Get the instant and reliable solution at your home steps and at your doorsteps on AT&T Email Support Number +1 844 444 4174.
And for more information and gaining knowledge, how to accomplish the AT&T email account in your iPhone, simply chat with our executive online by typing your questions hand side text box.