- October 16, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix Outlook Email Error
How do I Setup Delay or Schedule Sending Email Messages – Outlook
You can put off the delivery of a character e-mail message or you could use guidelines to put off the shipping of all messages by using having them held in the Outbox for an exact time when you click Send.
While composing a message, pick the more alternatives arrow from the Tags institution inside the Ribbon.
Under Delivery options, select the Do not deliver earlier than take a look at the field, after which click the delivery date and time which you want.
- Click Close.
- When you are performed composing your e-mail, click on Send.
After you click on Send, the message stays in the Outbox folder until the transport time.
If you make a decision later that you need to send the message at once, do the following:
- Switch to the Outbox folder.
- Under Delivery options, clear they do not supply earlier than take a look at the container.
- Click Close.
- Click Send.
- Open the not on time message.
- Select the More alternatives arrow from the Tags organization inside the Ribbon.
13 Steps to Delay the shipping of all messages
You can delay the delivery of all messages by using up to two hours by growing a rule.
- Click File.
- Click Manage Rules & Alerts.
- Click New Rule.
- Select a template field, underneath Start from a Blank Rule, click Apply rule on messages I send, and then click Next.
- Select condition(s) listing, pick the take a look at bins for any alternatives which you need, after which click Next.
If you do not select any check bins, a confirmation dialog box seems. If you click on yes, the rule of thumb that you are developing is applied to all messages which you ship.
- In Step 1: Select motion(s) list, choose the defer delivery through some of the minutes take a look at the box.
- In Step 2: Edit the rule of thumb description (click on an underlined fee) field, click on the underlined word a number of and input the wide variety of minutes for that you need the messages to be held before it’s miles dispatched.
Delivery can be not on time up to a hundred and twenty minutes.
- Click OK, after which click on Next.
- Select the check containers for any exceptions which you want.
- Click Next.
- In Step 1: Specify a name for this rule container, type a name for the rule.
- Select the Turn on this rule test container.
- Click Finish.
After you click Send, every message stays within the Outbox folder for the time which you designed
Still, numb to find the fact and solution on this then, I will recommend you to call our Outlook Technical head on Outlook Email Technical Support Number and Outlook Customer Support Number +1 844 444 4174 for more information.