- August 18, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix AT&T Email Error, Fix Yahoo Email Error
Are you facing the problem of changing of your yahoo password with at&t services..now here we are troubleshooter to sort-out your query.Now we will provide you brief details about how to change your yahoo account password. Now it is always a good idea to update your password regularly and to make sure it’s unique from other passwords you use. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can change it for a newly begin and also give you tips and suggestion to set a strong password.
Now we will give some steps to change the password in yahoo account users. Guys follow this.
Step 1 Go to your Yahoo! Account Security information page.
Step 2 Click on Account Security.
Now You will be prompted for the answers to two security questions. (If in case you will never create such questions you will be walked through the process of creating them.)
Now next step 3 is to Click Change password.
4 step is Enter the new password you’d like to use in both the New password and Confirm new password fields.
- Click Continue.
- Click Ok, got it.
Here ‘s the situation arises when you don’t know your password and can’t sign it. then follow these steps to resolve your problem
If you are recently changed the password for your AT&T User ID, try to sign in to your email using that new password.
If that doesn’t work then reset your password first and follow these steps:-
first Go to my AT&T.
second Select Forgot Password?
Third Complete the password info.
Fourth Choose security questions or temporary password and follow the prompts.
Fifth If you choose a temporary password, we’ll let you know where we sent it.
Six Create your new password.
Now finally, we told in the beginning that we will give you strong password tips read the below suggestion:-
A strong password is your first line of defense against intruders and imposers. Keep these tips in mind when creating or updating your password.
- kindly use unique words – Don’t use obvious words like “password”.
- Have 12 or more characters – Longer passwords are more secure.
- Don’t be obvious – Don’t use personal information like your name, your yahoo account username, birthday, etc.
- Avoid sequences or repeated characters – Don’t use adjacent characters on your keyboard (QWERTY).
- Use a different password for each site – Otherwise, if someone acquires one password, they could use it to access all of your accounts.
And now some Additional password tips for you guys:-
- Don’t recycle them – Create new, unique passwords.
- Use antivirus software – Equip your computer with antivirus software.
- Don’t share it – Never give out your password to anyone, not even friends.
- Keep it fresh – Change your password regularly. The more often, the better.
- Be cautious – If you’re being asked to change your password, make sure it’s a legitimate request.
- Type it out – Instead of clicking a link in an email, type the website’s known and valid URL (such as AT&T.com) into your browser’s address bar.
Now for more information to connected with Tech support to learn more about common security issues.
Try to connect with yahoo Tech support services
for more help with your yahoo AT&T email, contact our technical support experts to short out and resolve your query in better ways.