Hotmail is an excellent email service application where you can share your significant data with each other. This application is mostly used for both personal as well as professional purpose. Hotmail is user-friendly or accessible and gives a lot of services & benefits to people. But, occasionally it may have some issues while accessing it, such as Recover Hacked Hotmail Account, Hotmail Account Opening Issue, Forgot Password, Unable to Access your Account, Error while Sending/Receiving Emails, Index-Spam Mailing Issue, and much more. To fix all these issues you can take our assistance via Hotmail Support Service Phone Number.
Recover Hacked Hotmail Account Step-by-Step
Hotmail has been combined into Microsoft’s Outlook.com Microsoft Account services. If you have been locked out of your account or have observed distrustful behavior (for example, unfamiliar emails sent from your address or unauthorized purchases associated with your account) then it’s probably your account has been hacked. Go to the Hotmail Account Recovery Page and choose the “I think someone else is using my Microsoft account” choice to start the recovery process. Don’t forget to use a tough password when you reset!
Follow these Steps to Recover Hotmail Hacked Account:
Step 1: Changing Your Password
Login to Your Hotmail Account
If you are still able to access your account, then a quick password change is the simplest way to regain control.
Tap the gear icon to access settings.
The gear icon appears in the upper right corner subsequent to your account name.
Choose “More Mail Settings” from the menu.
This is the fourth option under the color swatches and will take you to an options page.
Tap “Account Details” to access the language menu.
This button is the primary option under the “Managing Your Account” header.
Tap “Change Password”.
This button is below the “Password and security info” header and will open the password form.
Fill your old and new passwords into the text fields and click Save.
You will have to fill your fresh password double to guarantee there are no typos. Passwords have an 8 character least and care case sensitive.
- Alternatively, you can set Microsoft you force you to modify your password every 72 days on your account by choosing the checkbox above the “Save” button. Regular password changes will help avoid future attacks on your account
- Set a tough password with a combination of capital and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols.
Log in to your account to confirm the changes.
You should allow your contacts know that you have regained control of your account.
Step 2: Regaining Access to Your Account
- Visit the Microsoft Account Login Page. Microsoft will occasionally temporarily lock accounts it believes to have been used illegally. This process will work if you’ve been locked out by this system or if your password has been altered by the person accessing your account.
Tap “Forgot my password”.
This button is under the username and password text fields and will redirect you to the password recovery page.
Choose “I think someone else is using my Microsoft Account” and tap “Next”.
This will redirect you to the account recovery page.
- Choosing a reason why you think your account has been compromised is not compulsory and does not impact the recovery process.
- Fill the email address you believe has been compromised into the first text field
Enter the captcha characters into the second text field.
Captcha is a random group of characters used to make clear that you are not robot or script trying to access the site.
- If you are having a problem identifying the captcha characters, click “New” for a new set of characters or “Audio” to have the characters read to you.
Choose a method to receive a security code and tap “Next”.
If you have a backup email or phone number connected with your account, choose it from the list and a code will be sent to that address/number. Fill the code onto the page and you will be redirected to reset your password.
- Some characters of your backup email/number will be suppressed for safety reasons, so you will require to able to identify the email or number from the first and last few letters/numbers.
- If you don’t have backups connected with your account, select “I don’t have any of these” and you will be redirected to the “Recover your Microsoft Account page”.
- Enter an email address on the Recover Your Hotmail Account & tap ‘’Next’’. The email should be that to which you still have access. A window will emerge prompting for a security code sent to that email.
- If you do not have an extra email, you can make a new Outlook.com account by choosing the text field and clicking “Create new account”.
- Fill the security code sent to your alternate email and tap “Verify”.
- You will be redirected to a survey form prompting you for information such as name, birthday, passwords used, recent email subjects or contacts, email folders created, or billing information, in order to help prove that the account in question is yours.
- Finish the form with as much correct information as possible and tap “Submit”. Once the form is submitted, wait up to 24 hours for an answer. If the information given was adequate you will be provided with a link to reset your account password. If not, you will get an email informing you the information was not sufficient to recover your account.
- You will obtain an error if you have not filled the form with sufficient information before submitting. The minimum amount will differ based on the amount of information connected with the account.
- Reset Your Hotmail Password. If you obtained a password reset link, you will be taken to a page to make a new password for your account. You will have to fill your new password twice to guarantee there are no typos.
- Passwords should be 8 character minimum and care case sensitive.
- Make a strong password with a mix of capital and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
Call Hotmail Customer Support to Recover Your Hacked Hotmail Account
Step 3: Resetting Your Account’s Language
- Login to your recovered account and click the gear icon to access settings. If you recover your account and get it changed to a strange language you can reset it from the settings menu. The gear icon situates in the upper right corner subsequent to your account name.
- Choose “More Mail Settings” from the menu. This is the fourth choice below the color swatches and will take you to an options page.
- Tap “Language” to access the language menu. This button is the second choice under the “Customizing Outlook” header on the right.
- Choose your desired language from the list and tap “Save”. All language listings will show in their native alphabets.
Step 4: Recovering Deleted Messages
- Login to your recovered account and tap “Deleted”. If you believe some of your mail has been deleted when your account was compromised, it may be recoverable. The “Deleted” button is one of your mail folders that situates in the sidebar on the left.
- Move down to the bottom of the page and tap “Recover Deleted Messages.” Effectively recovered will be placed into the “Deleted” folder.
- There is not a specific time range in which deleted emails can be recovered. Some emails that could not be recovered are lost forever.
- Right-click emails you wish to save and choose “Move > Inbox”. Messages that remain in the Deleted folder will get deleted and removed sometimes. Moving the messages you want to be saved out of the Deleted folder will make clear that the emails are not lost again.
If you have any doubts or query to Recover Hacked Hotmail, You can simply be in touch with Hotmail Support Number for best and instant support at an affordable price under the guidance of professionals who are accessible round the clock for your convenience.
Some Other Question about Hotmail Account Asked by Hotmail Users
- What is the Phone Number of Hotmail Technical Support?
- How to Recover Forgotten Hotmail Password?
- Change Hotmail Account Password With Some Easy Steps?
- How to Add BCC Recipients In Hotmail?
- Configure Hotmail POP/SMTP Setting for Apple Mail?
- How to Secure Your Hotmail Account?
- How to Forward an Email on Microsoft Hotmail?
- Recover Your Hotmail Password Without Phone Number?
- Easiest Way to Resolve Hotmail Syncing Problem?
- Hotmail Not Working on iPhone?
- Call Hotmail.com Phone Number To Fix Hotmail Account Issues?
- How to Configure Hotmail with Pop Access with Outlook?
- Recover Your Hacked Hotmail Account Password.
- Fix Hotmail Account Setting Issues.
- How to Recover Deleted Emails in Hotmail?
- How to Create an Email Signature in Hotmail?