- March 7, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix Yahoo Email Error
How to fix Yahoo Mail not Working on Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is one of the most superior and updated web browsers; which is easily available on desktop as well mobile/tablet device. You can use it to access your Yahoo mail account with just a single tap. Yet, several Yahoo users found it hard to get access to their account on Chrome.
This is nothing to agonize as these are just the temporary errors and you don’t need to make much attempt in fixing the issues. Here we provide the fast tricks which you can use and get rid of with this issue.
Steps to fix the issue of Yahoo Mail not working on Google Chrome:
Here we have mentioned some instant tips & tricks for you so that you can easily fix this issue and can access your Yahoo Mail account.
Clear your Browser’s Cache
- Start your computer and then open Chrome application.
- From the browser toolbar, you require to tap on More and then tap on More Tools and then go for Clear Browsing Data choice.
- Now in the Clear browsing data box, just tap the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files for clearing.
- You can use the menu at the top to choose the amount of data that you want to delete from a specific date, week or month.
- Otherwise you can select Beginning of time to delete everything from the browser history.
- Lastly, tap on Clear browsing data.
- That’s all.
Update Your Browser
Download the latest version of Google Chrome with the help of https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html or follow the mentioned below steps to get updates.
- Initiate your computer and open Chrome application.
- Here, from the top right pane tap on More option.
- Subsequently tap on Update Google Chrome; you won’t get this option if you are already using the new version.
- Lastly, tap on Relaunch button.
- Initially, open a window in Google Chrome browser.
- From the top right corner, you will get More; tap on it and then tap on Settings option.
- Now, you require to move to the bottom, tap on Show advanced settings option.
- From the Privacy section you require to tap on Content settings.
- Lastly, tap on Done to save these settings.
Note – You can get rid of with the issue in just a few minutes, all you require to do is follow the steps cautiously. Here, we suggest you to keep your Chrome browser updated and clear browsing history timely to keep away from any such issue in future.
If still you are unable to access your Yahoo Mail account then you can directly speak with an expert by dialing toll-free Yahoo Customer Service Number for instant assistance under the guidance of certified professionals who are accessible round the clock for help. Don’t hesitate to dial us, we feel glad to resolve all your issues in every troublesome situation.
Read More Related Blog: