- January 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Fix Hotmail Error
Hotmail has become the second most admirable emailing service in the world, after Google Gmail. The Microsoft email service lets you access your inbox on numerous devices from anyplace in the world. Users can download the Hotmail app onto their Mobile and desktop or use the built-in email service to manage their inbox actively. This comprehensive article will help you to reset a lost password for your Hotmail account. Hotmail is now the proficient email provider for any email address ending in Hotmail.com. See the article mentioned below to change Hotmail password on Mobile and desktop of your own without any complexity.
Method 1: On Mobile
Step to Change Hotmail Password On Mobile
Follow the mentioned below steps to easily change Hotmail Password on Mobile of your own without any tech support:
- Open Outlook: Click the Outlook App icon, which looks like a white box with a blue ‘’O’’ on it.
- Click ‘’get started’’: Leave this step, if you have previously opened Outlook.
- You must only have to reset your Outlook Password, if you have never logged in to Yahoo outlook previously on your Smartphone and tablet, or if your account has recently changed the Password.
- Enter your Email Address. You will do so in text field that is in center of the page.
- Click Add Account. It is under the email address field. This will redirect you to the password entry page.
- Leave this step if you’re signing back into Outlook after a password reset or a re installation of the Outlook app.
- Click the Forgot my Password link. It’s subsequently to the base of the screen.
- Check the “I forgot my password” box. This is the top choice on the page.
- Tap Next. It’s at the base of the screen.
- Enter the verification code. Click the “Enter the characters you see” text box, and then enter in the characters that are in the code box over the text box.
- You can click New next to the code box to reset the code here.
- The letters and numbers in the code box must be case-sensitive.
- Click Next.
- Check on Account Recovery Option. Click either Email or Text on this page.
- If you haven’t registered a backup phone number, you’ll only find Email here.
- If you didn’t register a backup email account or phone number, click I don’t have any of these, tap Next, enter a backup email, and follow the on-screen information. This may help you to get your account back.
- Enter your email address or phone number. Click the text field below your selected recovery option and enter your complete email address (Email) or the last four digits of your phone number (Text) to confirm your identity.
- Click Send Code. It’s situated in the lower-right corner of the page. Performing so will deliver a recovery code to your email address or phone number.
- Recover the recovery code. To do so:
- Email: Initially, Open the recovery email address, choose the email from “Microsoft account team”, and note down the code subsequent to the “Security code” heading.
- Text – Open your phone’s Messages app, click the text from Microsoft (usually a six-digit phone number), and note the code in the text message.
- Fill the recovery code. Click the “Enter the code” text field, enter the code that you get back from your email address or phone and click next. As long as your code is accurate, this will redirect you to the password reset page.
- Enter a new password. Enter your new password into the “New password” and “Reenter password” fields, then click next.
- Tap next when prompted. This will redirect you back to the sign-in page where you can sign into your account via your new password.
We wish that after going through the above mentioned steps , you would have fruitfully changed Hotmail password on Mobile without difficulty.
Method 2: On Desktop
Let’s have a look to change Hotmail Password on Desktop without any complexity.
Step to change Hotmail Password on Desktop
- Open the Password reset page of your account in your browser on desktop.
- Verify the “I forgot my password” box. It’s located at the top of the page.
- Tap Next. You’ll get this at the base of the page.
- Afterward enter your email address. Enter the Hotmail, live or Outlook email address for which you desire to reset the password.
- You can additionally enter your phone number or Skype username if you have either on file with your account.
- Enter the verification code. Now fill the code that’s in the box under the email address text field in to the ‘’ Enter the characters you see ‘’ field next to the base of the page.
- You can tap Next, next to the code box to reset the code here.
- The letters and numbers in the code box must be case-sensitive.
- Tap Next.
- Choose an account reset option. Tap either Text or Email on this page.
- If you haven’t registered a backup phone number, you’ll then get Email here.
- If you didn’t register a backup email account or phone number, make sure I don’t have any of these and tap Next, enter a backup email, and follow the on-screen information. This may help you to get back your account.
- Fill your email address or phone number. Enter your full email address below the Email option, or enter the last four digits of your phone number below the Text option.
- Tap Send code. It is a blue button located at the bottom of page. This will deliver a recovery code to your email address or phone number.
- Get back the recovery code. To do so follow this:
- Email: Open the recovery email address, choose the email from ‘’Microsoft Account team’’ & note the code next to ‘’ Security code’’ heading.
- Text: Open your phone’s Messages app, click the text from Microsoft (usually a six-digit phone number), and note the code in the text message.
- Fill the recovery code. Enter the code into the text field in the center of the page, then tap next. As long as the code that you enter matches the one that you get, you’ll be redirected to the password reset page.
- Make a New Password. Fill your new password into the ‘’ New Password’’ and “Reenter password” fields, then tap Next.
- Tap Next when provoked. This will redirect you back to the sign in page where you log in into your new account using your new password.
We hope that after following the above mentioned steps, you would have change Hotmail password on Mobile without any trouble.
Reason to choose us:
- Round the clock support.
- Instant call response.
- Easy, accurate and best solutions.
- World class support.
- Certified team.
- Trustworthy technicians.
- Hassle free service.
- Uninterrupted calling.
- Good speech of conversation.
- No hidden charge.
- No advance payment.
- Full troubleshoot.
- Guaranteed solution of not facing such issue again.
- Result oriented solution.
- Affordable price.
Hotmail Support Number at your doorstep to help & guide you in every troublesome situation:
The above mentioned steps are very straightforward and trouble-free to follow, but instead of it; if you come across any issue while following the above steps to reset a lost Hotmail Password, no need to worry for this, simply be in touch with Hotmail Account Recovery Number +1 (844) 444-4174 to get help from the professionals who are available day and night round the clock to support you with value added solutions whenever require. Instead of wasting your precious time and money in looking support from here and there, simply be in touch with us for immediate and appropriate solutions at an affordable price. We assure to offer you guaranteed solution so that any issues may not come across you in future also.
Read More Blogs: