How to set up AOL Email in windows mail?
You must have studied a lot about AOL Desktop Gold software and AOL Email Setup in a window, if you are its continuous user and avail the software for accessing different applications, then it is no doubt that you must be conscious of its user-friendly benefits and advantages that it offers to the customers. Even though you must be definitely conscious that AOL Company has also given its operators the top benefits to access AOL emails by this software, but maybe it should have skipped your mind and you should be wondering that whether it is possible to set up AOL Email in windows mail.
The answer to your question is yes, and it is no doubt that both emails can be synced together. If you are having an account in AOL Email, you can without difficulty link to the windows mail by implementing the steps mentioned below in this blog, you will be able to use and access the AOL Email via Windows mail tool. To make it sure that the setup is executed suitably, you need to keep the given tips in the brain and if you still face any complications, then you should contact AOL Customer care number providers and have a chat with them.
You will be essential to configure the account type, incoming and outgoing server settings and also the POP settings before you begin with the setup process.
How to create the setup?
- See for windows mail in the default browser and enter. Visit the tool menu and search for accounts. Open the drop-down menu with a right click and choose the option of the add Email account. Guarantee to have a fast working net connection.
- Provide your suitable Windows mail login credentials and click next.
- Once through, now begin configuring the incoming and outgoing server settings.
Incoming Server Settings (POP3)
Incoming mail server: pop.aol.com
Port settings- POP3-995-SSL
Outgoing server settings (POP 3)
Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
Port settings: SMTP-465-SSL
Incoming Server settings (IMAP)
Incoming mail server: imap.aol.com
Port settings: IMAP-993-SSL
Outgoing server settings (IMAP)
Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com
Port settings: IMAP-993-SSL
- Click on Apply> OK.
- Tap on Next and you will notice tab where you require to enter the username and password of the AOL email.
- Now visit the properties and Advance tab.
- Select the option to apply the changes, and once done shut the program and exit after saving the changes.
How to cancel AOL email Subscription?
AOL email is most extensively used webmail which has more than 10 million customers. And the reason, why this email is so admirable among the people, is its trustworthy service, security options, and different features in it. In spite of all, if you are AOL advanced plan member or have subscribed the paid version of AOL email, then you must be recognizable with the remarkable plans of AOL email.
On the other hand, if you have to cancel all the email charges and move to a free email account, you are most welcome to this blog. This blog is all about the cancellation of AOL email charges but if you have trouble to follow the process just dial AOL Email Customer Service Number. On this number of customer care, the expert will help you and cancel the email charges via remote access. The technical expertise is always ready to fix the problem of their customers via live support.
Steps to resolve AOL email Subscription:
Follow the mentioned below steps sequentially to easily cancel AOL email subscription of your own without any support.
- Initially, access the AOL account on your device.
- After sign in to AOL account, visit the “My Services.”
- Tap on “Subscription.”
- Below the “Subscription”, you will have to click on “Manage” the plans in it.
- Now tap on the option “Cancel.”
- Lastly, you will have to click on the service “Cancel My Billing.”
- After this, you will be inquired why you want to cancel all the subscription.
- From the drop-down menu choose all the reason for canceling.
- Click on the option “Cancel my billing.”
How to fix AOL Desktop Gold slow running Problem?
There is no denying the fact that AOL Desktop Gold is one of the amazing software which enables you to access a range of things at one place. But occasionally when it runs slow or sluggish, it tends to annoy the users. If you are also the one dealing with the similar issue of this software then you should try to update AOL Desktop Gold to its latest version so as to fix the problem without any further efforts.
There can be varied causes behind your software running slowly. You can try the mentioned-below troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue without any support.
Solutions to fix slow running of AOL Desktop Gold
Restart the computer
This is the vital step you can perform to get the issue resolved. Initially, close all the programs and restart the computer. This will help in clearing the internal memory or RAM which will result in enhanced performance of the software.
Enable only essential startup programs
You might have mistakenly set some programs to start automatically when the device gets turned on. There is a high chance that that program would be causing difficulty for the AOL Desktop Gold software to run slow. You should know that not all software is necessary for the proper functioning of a computer.
If you are using Windows 10 then here is how you can enable only the significant startup programs.
- Tap on the search box, right next to the search button and type in task manager and click on the enter key.
- Choose the startup tab.
- Select the nonessential program by choosing and click the disable button.
- Repeat the selection until all the programs to be disabled gets chosen.
- Once completed, close the task manager window.
To guarantee that your software performs well, you should timely perform a deep scan of your device. If the problem still perseveres even after troubleshooting, then you should try to download AOL Desktop gold once again from the official website. Make sure you check the basic necessities of the software compatible with the system. Or else, other problem may appear over time. Don’t hesitate to dial us whenever need, we are accessible 24*7, 365 days for your easiness.